SAP AG will be hosting a SAP Talkshow to highlight SAP’s SME capabilities.
The theme for the chat show is “Scalable and Transparent SMEs of Tomorrow”. SAP customers will talk about and how the right business insights can boost profitability, agility and customer-centricity to enable SMEs to compete in today’s fast-paced and volatile economic environment. This is also the perfect opportunity for one to hear more about SAP’s charter for the Indian SME in 2010.
The SME Legend 2010 – SAP Talk Show which will take place on April 12th, 2010 from 11:45 onwards at the Taj Westend hotel, Bangalore.
The talk show will be hosted by Deb Deep Sengupta, Vice President, SME & Channels, SAP India. Speakers include: Luis Murguia, Senior Vice President SME EMEA, SAP and our select group of esteemed customers.
Entry for the event is by invitation only.
Shrinidhi Hande from BusinessBlogging will be attending the event and would provide live coverage for the event on BusinessBlogging website…
A unique Music concert is lined up for the city of Chennai, Scheduled to happen on 1st of May, 2010, at Escapade, OMR, Chennai. The event is organized by: RangDe, and performance will be by Vasu Dixit lead Music Band: Swarathma
Rang De is a web-based social initiative that supports rural micro-entrepreneurs from low income households with cost-effective loans to either set up or run a business. Through its online lending platform called www.rangde.org, the organization enables individuals to lend small sums of money to micro-entrepreneurs from low income households.
Above: Ram and Smita, founders of RangDe, delegates of Cerebrate.in
Special Invitee – Ms. Waheeda Rehman has graciously agreed to attend the event. Ever since she learnt about Rang De in December last year she has been an active supporter.
Swarathma is a popular Bangalore based music group (www.swarathma.com). They sing songs born of pain and pleasure, joys and sorrows, rain and shine, of hope that lifts hearts out of despair, of life as we know it today. The 6 member band has performed in cities across India and abroad. With a great combination of folk instruments and lyrics that can touch the listener’s soul, the band has very graciously agreed to support Rang De.
Above: Vasu Dixit of Swarathma Band
Music is known to get people together and the Rang De Concert aims to do just that and reach out to people – to spread the word about microcredit and Rang De. The concert will be a fundraiser cum an awareness event. We are looking for sponsors who will join hands with us to achieve this mission.
Probably for the first time the event will be held amidst an organic farm and an eco-friendly restaurant in the heart of OMR, bordering the backwaters of the Muthukadu Lake near Thoraipakkam. We hope that this venue will help us in significantly reducing the carbon footprint of the event.
Here’re the event details, Mark your calendar.
Date: 01 May 2010, Saturday
Time: 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
Venue: Escapade, Okyampettai, Thuraipakkam, OMR, Chennai
Since this is a Mumbai based event, would be easier if you live in Mumbai.
Here are some of the advantages you can look forward to.
1) You will be given the official blogger/tweeter status.
2) You, ofcourse, get a free entry to the event. You save some decent money.
3) By having the official status, you get an easier access to the speakers and key dignitaries. Better Schmoozing.
4) We will publish your profile, photo, link to your blog & Twitter account on the blog.
Here’s what is required of you.
1) We’d request you to have a laptop with a datacard. There would be Wi-Fi at the 5-star hotel but we have often had trouble with it. Best to have a data-card as backup.
2) You will be part of a very active team who will be live blogging and live tweeting the event. We will split various responsibilities between us and take on the task. Attention to details and ability to capture the key essence of what the speaker is saying is important.
Its fun working together as a team.
3) We will give you access to the official blog and office Twitter account of IAMAI. In addition to writing on the official accounts, you are welcome to blog on your personal blogs and twitter as well.
We are the official Social Media Partners for IAMAI and we constantly look out for interesting people to join the live blogging team. A kickarse team did a pretty good coverage at the National Security & Digital Technology Conference in Delhi.
If you enjoyed yourself doing a good job, you stand a good chance of coming in more often to such events.
Sounds interesting? Do send an email to Kiruba[@]Kiruba.com or call 09841597744. While emailing, do send across links to your blog, twitter and Linkedin profile. Look foward.